August 13, 2009

yappi sports on GMC 09

Yappi sports

posted by: Zidane517
Here is how my GMC final standings go, Mason, Fairfield, Lakota West are the top three in that order. Mason should easily win it with their talented junior class as they most likely will add two players that will make an immediate impact and could have started at most GMC school (Newport and Steinberg). Fairfield will reload another year and Solorio should be a scoring machine. As for Lakota West, they do have hags, but who else do they have? Hagglaund will most likely end up getting frustrated and will damage his chances at POY as he will try to dribble and create too much. That's why my POY choice will end up being Robbie Winkler of Mason High School.
posted by: msnsoccer05
Ha now I'd say we might be getting a little ahead of ourselves..as a mason fan I'd like nothing more than for winkler to be POY and for Mason to win the GMC...but I think your overlooking some serious talent...Fairfield returns a lot of players not to mention Marc Hansson who in my opinion will be POY

No comments: